Why Support Leadership?
Monetary donations enable Leadership Grundy to provide scholarship for applicants in need, transportation to and from Program Days, and appropriately compensate speakers or educators who may need to travel long distances. ALL income is donated directly to program expenses. As we an organization that is volunteer-run and entirely funded by contributions, financial support remains our #1 need.
How to Give financial Support:
- In person: Stop by our office and say hello! Ask for one of our Leadership Grundy Advisors to assist you in making a contribution to the program.
- By check: Mail contributions to Leadership Grundy, UT Extension Office, 27 Phipps Street, Coalmont TN 37313. Checks should be made out to "Leadership Grundy".
Other ways to contribute:
We can always use extra help! Email us if you are willing to lend a hand. Some other ways to contribute include:
- Sponsor or prepare a meal (breakfast or lunch) for one of our Class Program Days
- Lend your expertise to a board project - let us know you're willing to help, and we'll let you know how we can use you.
- If you're an alumni, help past alumni reconnect by planning or sponsoring a group outing or alumni volunteer day